We would like to introduce you to a better method of book distribution.
Do you want your book available everywhere books are sold? Are you looking to keep direct control of your inventory and books? There is a better way than signing over all of your rights and inventory!
After 8 years of offering POD and TRADITIONAL distribution services, New Shelves has created a low-cost all-in-one package that will get your book into Ingram, Amazon, B&N, BooksaMillion, Baker & Taylor, and other distribution channels.
For most authors, Print on Demand is the perfect answer to all of their distribution needs. And you DON’T NEED TO PAY A DISTRIBUTOR OR PUBLISHER TO GET YOU PROPERLY SET UP!
Click HERE to see the POD SET UP BUNDLE. This bundle includes:
- The facts, figures and frequently asked questions about Print on Demand
- A walk through of IngramSpark and CreateSpace, how they work and why you need them
- A step-by-step tutorial of Getting Set Up at IngramSpark
- A step-by-step video tutorial of Getting Set Up at CreateSpace
- A worksheet that will help you gather all of the information you will need before you get started
- A side by side break down of the finances and how much you get paid by each
- A set of links to the templates, instructions, and hard-to-find details that will make the process flow smoothly
If, when you are done and all set up, New Shelves Books will be happy to teach you how to present your book to Barnes & Noble, BooksaMillion, Chapters/Indigo, and independent bookstores all over North America. With our Bookstore Sales Kit, you will have ALL the tools you need to confidently to present your books to the book buyers at the major bookstore chains, independents and book wholesalers.
We offer updated, data-heavy, focused sales tutorials that include the buyer contact information and databases of the Top Independents, Children’s, Educator’s, Art, Recovery, Christian, Mind/Body/Spirit, Business, Mystery, Travel and Regional stores across the US and Canada on an a la carte basis. We also have a terrific school, public and university library sales programs.
We are distribution experts who are fully up-to-date on the every-changing book sales landscape. Our research, databases and video tutorials are unparalleled.